Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Babies



Everyone is still doing very well. I am relieved that Amelia is doing wonderfully even with that long labor. Her babies are VERY lively and want to be out in the pasture to play. Not yet little guys!



Ella is still plump as ever, so we are still waiting... Her last four kiddings she goes along just like normal and then about 12 hours before her labor her udder fills up. We are keeping a close watch!


I did manage to update all the goat and sheep pages on our website. I hope to get new posed shots of our 2008 does and ewes soon, but that will have to wait.

Ada Claire
Two days old

Caddy Turveydrop
Two days old

Brooke
Two days old

Dot
Two days old

Amelia
Relaxed with lambs

Dot
Two days old

Dot
Two days old

Brooke
Two days old

Parsley
Enjoying her lunch

Aravis with her 18 day old lambs
and
her two ewe lambs from 2008

Drowsy Waters Farm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures.

Mary Humphrey said...

Oh, I love them! I want to come get Addy. :) I cannot say it enough, you have beautiful animals.

An English Shepherd said...

Lovely pictures, don't they grow fast :-)