Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Growing...

Everything is still peaceful here with no new babies. I'm thinking Amelia will lamb tomorrow (I have been wrong before:). Everyone is growing- lambs, kids and pregnant mommies!




I was all set to get lovely pictures of Aravis' twins in the sunshine yesterday, but I ran out of time...little did I know that it today it would be snowing!
I thought I'd post anyways with their 14 day weights and some snowy pictures. I've been pleased at how well they have been growing. I'll get pictures of them frisking in the sunshine another day.


"Looks might cold out there brother!"
"Maybe we should play inside today."

Aravis Twins at two weeks old
Mr. Noddy Boffin 18lbs
Mr. Venus 20lbs

Sophie
Enjoying Breakfast

Gwen, Sophie, Virginia, and Sally
All growing as well....taller (most of the time:)

Penny
A ticking time bomb!

Penny
Look at that sweet look!

Mr. Noddy Boffin

Mr. Noddy Boffin
and
Auntie Amelia (also a ticking time bomb!)

Joash
Five weeks old

Joash
No longer content with just 4 lbs of milk a day!


4 comments:

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

MR. NODDY BOFFIN~~~ oh, could he be any cuter????
Your Penny looks like our Gertrude Ann, aka, Gerty...

Peggy said...

I can't wait to enjoy someone elses kidding season! LOL Your Penny looks like my DiDi.

Mary Humphrey said...

Your animals are beautiful. They look happy, healthy, well-rounded. I am still waiting too! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! No goat kids for us since we didn't breed anyone this year just one for a lady that lives down the road that wanted a bred doe but other than that, nope.