Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oregon State Fair


The Oregon State Fair went wonderful! All my Katahdins placed well and I was thrilled with it all.
Johann (KRK 977) took Reserve Grand Champion Ram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I currently don't have any of the pictures yet, except this one. I will be posting more pics when I can get them...sometime after we get home from our beach trip this weekend!

Johann looking so thrilled about placing so well.... What a cutie. Thank you KRK Katahdins for this very nice, and very sweet ram!

Katahdin Expo starts in one week! I'm so excited! Its amazing that it could be in Corvallis this year. I'm really looking forward to it.

We have three litters of Holland Lops due in about 10 days as well. I'm sure you'll hear more updates about them. :-)

All the goats are doing well. I think I finally have some kids on the way.

My last two unbred ewes were put out to pasture with our ram a couple of days ago, so breeding season is almost over for us this year. I'm looking forward to spring! Kids and lambs everywhere, Lord willing.

I'll be posting fair pictures.
Thanks for reading,
Bethany

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Johann is such a good boy. :-)

Mary Humphrey said...

Great job, Bethany!

I am not surprised, not at all!