Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Some Lambs from 2011


DWB Benedict
10 days old - Twin
KRK 1068 Ben-Hur x CKN 321 Aravis

Benedict
This was my first lamb from Ben-Hur. I must say, he's quite handsome. :-)

Athens and her ewe lamb, Beatrice.
My very first lamb of the year.

DWB Beatrice
11 days old - Single
KRK 977 Johann x VJ 4025 Athens

DWB Viola
3 days old - Twin
KRK 1068 Ben-Hur x 003 Juliet

DWB Sylvius
3 days old - Triplet
AV Louis x Maggie (Dairy)

Sylvius
I've never seen this many spots on a dairy cross. What a cutie.

003 Juliet
Just because she's pretty. She reminds me a lot of one of our first ewes back in 1999.

DWB Touchstone
4 days old - Twin
KRK 1068 Ben-Hur x DWB 10A Parsley

DWB Jaques
4 days old - Twin
KRK 1068 Ben-Hur x DWB 10A Parsley

Jaques again.
His markings are just so cute! I love the look of the muscling on him too.

I'll catch up with the news when I can. We still have half of our ewes to lamb.

Thanks for reading,
Drowsy Waters Farm

3 comments:

Susannah said...

CUDDLY! They are scrumptious.

Happy Homemaker said...

Jaques has stolen my heart!

Mama Chocolate said...

Juliet does look like Roada, and Jaques is ADORABLE. I want to cuddle wif him. :o)